A pocket full of hugs and a special Gardenia Pocket Sandwich for my Princess

Being a parent, we always want what's best for our kids.

Whenever I send my daughter off to daycare, I would plan a day ahead what she will bring for baon. I want what's healthy, filling and, of course, something she'd love.

Thankfully, Gardenia now offers Pocket Sandwiches. I don't have to rush myself cooking and preparing, like rushing to a guitar store center, especially on days I have so many house chores to do.


Gardenia Pocket Sandwich comes in two variants - Peanut Butter and Chocolate. And yep! She loves C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E!


A very special everyday routine for Caeli and I before sending her off to school  and welcoming her back home is giving each other POWER #HUGs.

Whether it's bidding anyone 'safe travels' or getting your kids used to a special bonding routine -- a #PocketFullOf #hugs is always a good idea.

Best if coupled with Gardenia's Pocket Sandwich!



About Gardenia Pocket Sandwich:

Gardenia Chocolate Pocket Sandwich is made with soft and creamy White Bread with rich chocolate filling and sealed to lock in its goodness. Baked fresh everyday so you can enjoy your favorite sandwich anytime and anywhere.

Peanut Butter

This pocket sandwich is high in Iron and folate which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells & hemoglobin; Vitamin B1 which helps release energy from proteins, fats & carbohydrates; it is also a source of Vitamin A which is essential for the function of the eyes.

Chocolate


YES! You can all have that in one sandwich and for only P15! Available in leading supermarkets.


0 comments

GET FREE TIPS and UPDATES

Enter your email. We'll never share your address.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog